Do you want to mold a different future at the oldest industry association in the country?
Are you a visionary that knows how to join a successful team, align resources and influence multiple types of stakeholders?
If so, the national Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors (PHCC) Association headquartered in Falls Church, VA is looking for a self motivated “A” player that wants to make a difference through:
1. Increasing public knowledge of the tremendous career opportunities within the industry for young people and entrepreneurs.
2. Outreach to contractors throughout the country to accelerate association membership.
3. Governmental affairs savvy to support, oppose and influence legislation.
4. Developing opportunities for association members to differentiate themselves from industry “also-rans”.
5. Enhancing and honing an already robust apprentice program.
As the CEO of the PHCC, you will have a thoughtful, responsive board and board President that will bring suggestions that allow you to set and implement the agenda.
If you want to make a difference in what is occurring in the industry now and over the next few decades, send your resume and what you are most proud of accomplishing in your career to Susan at email@example.com.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
About Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors Association
The premiere organization for the p-h-c professional, PHCC provides legislative advocacy, education and training to approximately 3,300 plumbing and HVACR open shop and union businesses and 65,000 technicians. Our members work in residential, commercial, new construction, industrial and service and repair segments of the construction industry. Members of PHCC have access to a wide variety of resources and services, strengthening their reputation as the best choice of professionalism, reliable products and knowledgeable service-and as a proud protector of public health and safety and the environment.