MBA, CAE, ACC
I help clients develop career strategies to build clarity, fulfillment, and purpose in their lives.
My clients have:
- Transitioned smoothly into a new role or industry.
- Overcome workplace challenges and difficult situations.
- Strengthened mental resilience.
- Advanced their leadership skills.
- Built new self-awareness.
- Strengthened their professional brands.
- Job-crafted to design more fulfilling jobs.
- Brainstormed, explored, and pursued new career paths.
- Navigated balancing parenthood with a rewarding career.
I prioritize 6 elements to holistically support coaching relationships:
- Active listening: Most clients have the "answers", and my role is to help them uncover those insights and develop a path forward.
- Growth: Coaching is personalized professional development and often includes building new habits and behavior-change.
- Design-thinking: As we identify potential paths forward, I challenge clients to take baby steps, prototype, and learn.
- Taking Action: even if it's a small step. Small steps add up to big changes over time.
- Results: I help clients create accountability and self-reliance to achieve results.
- Authenticity: Trust and confidentiality underpin all coaching relationships.
I see the best in people, so I believe in every client's potential for success, even if there are blind spots.
I am up to date on the latest in coaching trends, so my clients benefit from new tools to support our sessions and curated resource recommendations.
I work with mid-career and executive-level professionals in non-profit and for-profit organizations. I also enjoy working with young professionals looking to map out strategies for career success.
I am the founder of Design Your Next Step, a boutique executive coaching and career strategy firm.
Throughout my career, I mastered the art of job-crafting and transitioning to different types of jobs at a senior level. I apply that learning when clients want to make the most of their current jobs, explore a new career path or navigate a new position.
During my 18 years in association leadership, I transitioned to different functions at the Vice President level, including membership, marketing, professional development, conferences, research, and chapter relations.
I started my career in the corporate world with leadership roles in marketing at BBC America and in advertising at Saatchi & Saatchi in Paris and New York. These experiences allow me to link corporate and non-profit best practices and provide an international perspective to coaching engagements, as needed.
I have multiple coach certifications including:
- International Coaching Federation (ACC)
- The World Coach Institute (CCC and CPC)
- Design Your Life Certified Coach (Stanford Design Lab)
- Mental Fitness Coach (Positive Intelligence)
- Accelerating Coach Excellence and Mastery certifications (Coaching.com)
Beyond these credentials, informal coaching has been a consistent source of joy throughout my career -- from coaching volunteer leaders, to prepping speakers to present in front of thousands, to leading team members for professional growth.
I'm thrilled to be able to offer my coaching services to association professionals through ASAE.
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.
|Career Coaching Packages
|What You Get
|Add to Cart